|Innovation with Integrity||
Bruker microCT is an international, dynamic and fast growing company specialized in development and production of hi-tech scientific instruments for non-destructive 3D X-ray imaging.
To enhance the R&D capacity and support the current expansion of Bruker microCT operations worldwide, we are looking for a (m/f) for each vacancy, who will be located in our HQ at Kontich, Belgium. If you wish to be a part of the international team and successful company, please email your motivation letter and detailed curriculum vitae to info.BmCT@bruker.com
· Execute the final testing and calibration of our systems before these are shipped to customers.
· Perform installations at customer locations worldwide.
· Serve as an important point of contact to support distributors and customers.
· Provide training to customers and service engineers.
· Industrial Engineer in electronics or (electro) mechanics or equivalent by experience.
· Knowledge of electronics, electro mechanics and computer hardware.
· Ability to travel (+/- 10% of time).
· Good knowledge of English.
· Ability to work independently and as a part of a dynamic team.
· Experience in X-ray technique is an asset.
· You have the possibility to join a dynamic, growing and international company.
· We offer a competitive remuneration package and benefits including a company car.
All rights reserved to Bruker microCT